REPORT A PCR TEST RESULT TO SCHOOL
Please email all PCR test results to Covidemail@example.com
NOTIFICATION OF COVID-19 SYMPTOMS
Please contact the school if you are concerned that your child has any one of the following symptoms:-
A member of the the School Office team will ask you some questions to find out if your child may be displaying Covid-19 symptoms.
What to do if your child has symptoms
2. Your child and unvaccinated adults must isolate at home for 10 days from when the symptoms started. You should only leave your home to have a test.
4. If the test result is negative send the notification of the result to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Your child (and siblings) can return to school if the result of their test is negative and they feel well enough to do so.
6. If the test result is positive ring the school on 02380 221467 immediately and ask to speak to either Alison Maybury or Carol Durrant.
Send the notification of the result to email@example.com
7. If you are unable to book a test your child can return to school 10 days after their symptoms have started.