Sexual Abuse or Harassment is Never Your Fault
What is Sexual Abuse?
Sexual abuse is when someone is forced, pressured or tricked into taking part in any kind of sexual activity with another person. It could be online or in person, and it can happen to anyone.
Sexual abuse can include:
- being pressured or forced to do something sexual or have sex
- someone flashing or exposing themselves to you in person or online
- being pressured or told to share sexual images or videos of yourself
- being sent, shown or given sexual pictures and videos, including porn
- being given things or made to feel like you owe someone something sexual
- doing anything sexual without your consent
What is Sexual Harassment?
Sexual harassment is unwanted behaviour of a sexual nature which, whether intended or not:
- Violates your dignity
- Creates an offensive environment